Every Thursday night at 7p you will find Wendy Colton teaching Punk Rock Aerobics
1. How long have you lived in the area?
12 years in Arbor Heights/White Center
2. What's your dream job? and what's your "real" job?
dream job - travel show host. real job - wellness empire practitioner
3. What are 3 things you can't live without?
after loved ones duh...sumptuous vegan desserts, heavy metal music, and PNW summers
4. What would you bring to a potluck?
veggie hot dogs for the grill
5. What are 5 words your best HUMAN friend OR your best dog/cat/hamster/bird/PET friend might use to describe you?
goofy, loyal, creative, compassionate, rockin
6. What’s the last book you read?
7. What are you currently (binge) watching on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, or Cable?
Antiques Roadshow... a 20 year binge
8. What's your favorite event or program at the Highland Park Improvement Club and why?
Punk Rock Aerobics, why? please.
9. When you are not at Highland Park Improvement Club, what other community spots do you like to go to?
White Center new hot spots, Alki, anywhere on my vintage Sting Ray bike
10. If there was one thing you wanted people to know about Highland Park Improvement Club, what would it be?
Feel the love and culture of 1000 polka songs gone by, and enjoy a sumptuous modern cocktail today.
Learn more at Seattle Punk Rock Aerobics
Do you like this post?