The Highland Park Improvement Club has been a registered 501c3 non-profit community group since 1919. For 99 years, the Club has combined community service with an active social network and powered entirely by volunteers.
How to get involved:
- Come an event or class - see our calendar for what's happening.
- Sign up for our e-newsletter - comes out about 2x a month - Be in the know!
- Become a member and/or renew your membership - membership keeps our events free/low cost and the lights on.
- Volunteer - from helping with our monthly events to hands on improvements, give a little of your time and get a lot in return!
- Donate - you can make a tax-deductible donation, so we can be around for another 99 years!