HPIC President Rhonda Smith says:
Get your retro style HIGHLAND PARK T-shirt now in time for those picnics at the park, a walk through the greenbelt, or just relaxing with friends. The T-shirt comes in two color combos: yellow shirt with royal blue lettering or black with gray lettering. Sizes range from SM-XXL. Get one in each color! Email us or talk with one of the club officers if you want to order a shirt, $20 each.
photos by dinazina
If you like to dance, this is the place!
Lauren Petrie, keyboards and vocals, has a repertoire that spans the decades.
He also has a following and they love to dance.
He’s here again next Saturday night, March 27
7pm – 10pm, only $5 donation, byob.
All are welcome!
Highland Park Improvement Club
1116 SW Holden St
Seattle, WA 98106
Spring clean brings…new trees!
- Four new trees were welcomed into the asphalt.
Rory makes the finishing touches, while the some of the crew takes a rest.
The chairs have been aired, and are drying off from their cleaning.
- Blair and Becca prepare to place the guard posts.
- Kip gets things started…
Meanwhile, Nicole sets off to clean up the neighborhood.
And Nickie takes on the closet.
Other missions accomplished:
• reorganized the kitchen and broom closet
• reorganized the upstairs storage
• washed the windows
• pressure-washed the building and parking curbs
• weeded 12th and Webster traffic circle
• picked up trash at 16th and Webster bus stop
Still to come:
A new sign and kiosk!
And see the West Seattle Blog’s article here.